11 ways your home is valued
Home values can vary among different entities and here are 11 ways that your home is valued acording to www.Smrtrealtyllc.com
1. Assessed value also know as tax value
2. Cost or purchase price – what you paid
3. Insurance value is what your insurance representative says it should be insured for
4. Buyers valuation – what a buyer is willing to pay
5. Salvage value is what a property is worth sold in pieces
WHATS YOUR HOME WORTH ?
6. Use value – sometimes a property only has a high value for one type of use
7. Pricing value – what a seller may want
8. Replacement value – what it may cost to replace the property with a comparable one, if available
9. Reproduction value – what it would cost to duplicate from scratch
10. Sentimental value comes from the heart rather than the mind
11. Market value is the value I formulate. It occurs when a ready, willing, and able buyer purchases a home from a motivated but realistic seller. It is what I specialize in making happen.