21 Questions You Must Answer Before You Go House Hunting
- What features in your current home or a friend/family member’s home would you like in your next home? Its a great idea to ask everyone in the home, spouses, kids, dogs,cats ( lol )
- What style really grabs you? A-frame , Atrium
- Do you prefer single story, two-story, or multi-level living?
- Do you want a yard?
- Are you looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle? If yes, do you have a preference for single family, townhouse or condominium living?
- How many bedrooms?
- How many bathrooms?
- What would be the most compelling reason for you to purchase a particular property?
- Which of the amenities you have mentioned, would be nice to have but not necessary?
- What in your current home would you like to change?
- What do you think your current home would list and sell for?
- What is the most money per month that you think a bank would qualify you to make as a payment?
- If the perfect home presented itself, are you in the position to buy it? Y / N
What would have to happen before you would be in the position to buy it?
- Who helps you make decisions on real estate purchases?
- Who else will play a decision in making your final decision?
- After reviewing my list of appreciating characteristics (click here), which are of paramount importance to you?
- What is the minimum square footage that you can live with?
- What features and benefits should a great real estate agent provide?
- How easy or hard is it to get your hands on money for a down payment? What is the absolute maximum you could use as a down payment on the home that meets all your needs?
- What is your preferred way of viewing homes? Internet or in person? With an agent or just drive by? Appointments or open houses?
- When do you want to start looking?
If you need help searching and purchasing a home, contact Daniel Smrt with www.SmrtRealtyllc.com now